Sand modelling Competition
Competition on North Broulee Beach
on Thursday 31st December 2014 4pm.
NOTE: In the event of extreme temperatures being predicted, the competition will be set back to later in the day.
- Maximum 5 per entry except family or junior teams can have additional members under 5 years of age.
- No assistance from non-team members, except advice.
- No interference with other teams or their works.
- No walking on another team's patch.
- No use of tools other than plastic ice-cream containers and water spray bottles, and normal beach toys such as toy plastic bucket, toy small plastic spade, toy small plastic rake – organisers might approve of other odd items that are safe and don't give an unfair advantage.
- No workings before the start whistle.
- No workings after the full time whistle.
- (Most important) EVERYBODY HAS TO HAVE FUN!!