ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
26 November 2015
Present and Apologies: See ordinary meeting. Katharine White, Russell Burke and Greg Miller did not stay for AGM.
Extension of Cycleway
- ESC advises that awaiting archaeological study, some suggestion that waste concrete from bridge could be used!
- Council to prepare Master Plan which includes BMPCA suggestions including stormwater disposal, green space/vegetation linkages, management of E3 zone
- BMPCA supports a quality development
- Agreed Broulee be venue on two occasions, other times at Tomakin.
- Suggest Broulee after Christmas
- New Year’s Eve 4 pm
- Briefing at ordinary meeting
- Questions concerning difference in membership amounts – dues just advertised on web site. Next year revert to email/letters to individual members.
- $1400 from Ocean Swim not received until after end of financial year.
- Riffwizz – huge success, many thanks to Chris Catt.
- $400 donation to Broulee PS for use of facility. Moved Ross Hayward/Richard Fisher. Agreed
- Acceptance of Treasurer’s Report. Moved Ross Hayward/Andrew Bain. Agreed
Election of Office Bearers
- Richard Fisher acted as Returning Officer
- President: Ross Hayward. Nominated Andrew Bain, seconded Peter Dunn. Agreed
- Vice President: Andrew Bain. Nominated Lynn Bain, seconded Wendy Dunn. Agreed
- Secretary: Lynn Bain. Nominated Peter Dunn, seconded Wendy Dunn. Agreed
- Treasurer: Lindsay Boyton. Nominated Ross Hayward, seconded Peter Dunn. Agreed
- Ordinary Members: Wendy Dunn. Nominated Alex Hill, seconded Ross Hayward. Agreed
Lindsay Boyton endorsed as Public Officer
- Richard Fisher for acting as Returning Officer
- Dan Lloyd-Jones as past Secretary but continuing as Web Master.
7 pm 18 February 2016