Key areas that will be targeted include:
- Mossy Point headland: closures will apply
- Tomaga River foreshore reserve and boat ramp: closures will apply
- Annetts Parade
- Candalagan Creek car park – Mossy Point: closures will apply
- Candalagan Drive – Broulee
- Martin Place – Broulee
- Coronation Drive foreshore reserve
- Harbour Drive – Broulee
This control complements similar control enacted in the Broulee – Mossy Point area through winter 2014.
Notification and signage will be in place to ensure landholders and the general public are appropriately informed.
For more information or if you have rabbits harbouring on your property, please contact Paul Martin, Invasive Species Coordinator at Eurobodalla Shire Council on 4474 1269 or email email@example.com